Getting Walkabout Ready

Not much time for blogging lately.

I've been busy getting Walkabout ready for the annual Phenomenon roleplaying convention in Canberra.

I'm booked up for three sessions so far, but one of the games with 60 players has pulled out due to GM illness...so I'm possibly going to get a few more players and a few more good sessions to really hone the game before I get to work on the final rule set and start the final layout work.

I've got dozens of pictures, maps and charts to put into the game, thousands of words to edit and layout. But generally, the game should be ready for publication by the end of the year.

I'm generally pretty happy with the current status of Walkabout. I hope other people get excited about it over the course of the convention.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)