Adding a die to Town Guard

I've been uploading all the files for Town Guard and have found that I need to remove a few of the cards in order to get the cost price below $30 for the contest it's a part of.

That's thrown an annoying glitch into the works because the only cards I was able to remove from the game were mischief cards or rewards. This now means that the set-up has lost some of the fun dynamic where players can interact with the stories of other guards.

But it's dropped the cost price down to a level where I might be able to include a die in the box.

Now, I'm questioning whether to change the core resolution mechanism from one that relies purely on card play, toward one that has a random element injected by the die.

At least with randomness, players can blame the dice when they lose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)