Evocative Character Imagery

I like character portraits that are done well.

Portraits that hint at a character's past and their environment through the clothes they wear and their assorted  adornments.






These were shared on G+ yesterday, but due to an erratic internet connection and a few things that needed to be done, it wasn't until today that I finally managed to get the links open. As a result of that, I can't remember who shared them. Sorry, I'd give credit where it's due if I could remember or open the page from which they were shared.


The artists who produced these works...
noiprox.deviantart.com
depingo.deviantart.com

...I'm sure they have other great stuff but I'm having trouble opening anything at the moment.

For a range of other cool images have a look at Digitaldraco's collection over on Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)