Pocketmod Games Community


For years I remember people looking for the "ultimate game" where the entire rule set wa written on the back of the character sheet. It was a bit of a holy grail of gaming.

Recently years have seen microlite versions of games that have basically accomplished this. But now things are getting pushed further with the Pocketmod format.

If you don't know what Pocketmod is, then your probably new to this blog...I've been discussing them pretty heavily over the past couple of months. Have a look at the pocketmod site.

If you do know about pocketmods and their potential for game development, you might be interested in the G+ pocketmod gaming community that I've just put together. I'm hoping this will be a place where pocketmod boardgames, rpgs and story games will develop together, feeding off one another's ideas to create some fun an innovative games.

I'll be posting some regular stuff there and I invite others to do likewise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)