A New Design Collective

Just a quick post to see if any readers out there might be interested in joining a design collective. A group of designers who are interested in cross promoting their games and game ideas, who will help each other out with industry ideas and game design advice. This group will probably also work on a few communal projects, as well as getting the support they need to get their own games going.

There are a few core members, and the finer details are being worked out. I just thought I'd share this news to see if anyone else was interested.

Reply to this or send me an email if you'd like more information.

Comments

Zac in VA said…
Well, I'm intrigued! Any other North Americans on board yet? It could be a pan-Anglo-national alliance! :)
Rob Lang said…
Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm afraid I have too much on as it is! Are the core members already creating a lot of stuff? From past experience, communities only really work when people are already creating a lot and they just want support. If people aren't already creating then you will find a new community won't help. You will end up with one or two doing all the work! Just a friendly warning.
Unknown said…
I'd like some details, email in my profile is a good contact point.
Vulpinoid said…
That's a better response than I was expecting...at this stage it's myself, Seth Drebitko (from Kobold Enterprises and Microlite fame), and a few other hesitant starters.

Plans are being put into motion, I'll keep everyone informed.

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)