New Year's Resolutions

Leah just told me that she doesn't have any.

I've thought about them a couple of times and I usually manage to make it through a couple of months before I break them all.

It's not like I drink heavily (rarely more than an absinthe or two each week, maybe a couple of ciders or shots of some spirit on a saturday night every couple of months when we have friends over), I don't smoke, I'm reasonably fit... most of the usual New Year's Resolutions just don't work.

Last year I wanted to ensure that I got my roleplaying game written, printed and available for sale. So I actually managed to succeed on that one.

With a bit of work underway already, I think I'll aim to get my current comic book project finished in the next couple of months and start sending it to publishing companies.

A second project will have to be the suit of Iron Man armour I'm planning to build. I've got a decent way through moulding up the helmet, and I should start putting some images up on the website. I've also made sure I've got some materials for moulding the armour plates. It's not going to be a short term project (not if it's going to be done prperly), but it should be good once it's finished.

Thirdly, I'll try to be a bit more regular with posting on this blog. Hopefully at least once a week, I'll try for twicea week but I can't make too many guarantees on that.

Fourthly, and probably most importantly, I'll have to make sure I get a new job.

Four resolutions should be enough to cover me for a while. I'll consider it a success if I manage two of them, and I'll be happy if three work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)