End of the Year

Suddenly, I realise that it's December and I wonder where the time has gone.

This time last year I was about the be terminated from Dick Smith Electronics for having Asperger's Syndrome. I can't prove this, but within a matter of weeks of alerting certain people to this, I had been given a rush of formal warnings and termination.

At the time I didn't bother with the idea of legal repercussions over the incident. It just seemed petty, no more petty than what was done to me, but it seemed petty none-the-less.

But with the passing of a year, I have to consider what I've done over the past 12 months. I've been studying at TAFE, I've written and published a roleplaying game, I've worked for 6 months with a small business that has been on the verge of collapse for the past ten years (it seems to finally be sinking...but I can't be sure about that). I've started working with a new series of concepts for a comic book and I've been toying with the concepts of Ukiyo Zoshi again.

It's been an interesting year, but I get the feeling that I could have done more. I get the feeling that I really should start getting more motivated.

It gets frustrating sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)