Where does time go?

Two months have passed since I last posted and I'm feeling really slack.

Maybe not, but now that I look back at this blog page I realise that I've had so much stuff that I could have been posting about.

In that time I've been putting the final touches on the Eighth Sea, finished off a semester of study, had a haircut, travelled to GenCon and participated in some panel discussions, come back home to revise the Eighth Sea based on what I learnt at the con, I've done layout work for a game called Candycreeps, got my hair coloured and a few other things.

Life just gets the better of us sometimes, and instead of sitting back to reflect on the issues at hand, it's sometimes better to just take things as they come and live life in the moment.

I'll see what I can do over the next few days to put some of these things into perspective.

No guarantees, but I'll see what I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Guide to Geomorphs (Part 7)